One file for mirrors lists?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 22 14:28:01 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 14:45, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Note the different links in each of them - LFS has links to

Right, of course.

> lfs/news.html, BLFS to blfs/news.html etc. They also have different top
> links although this could be handled with the templates. So linking them
> together is out of the question IMHO. It should be possible to script
> the creation of them though. I'll pass this on to Anderson, whom already

Everything is possible. See the quip in my signature ;)

Just kicking around an idea maybe Anderson can do something with it:

for foo in "lfs alfs blfs hints patches"; do
	sed s/stub/$foo/g index.html > $foo/index.html
done

index.html line example:

<li><a href="http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/stub/news.html">
Calgary, Alberta, Canada [155 Mbps]</a></li>

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem