[Fwd: Output of fcron job: 'update-website.sh']

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 22 13:54:35 PDT 2003

Hi Gerard Beekmans. You said the following on 09/22/03 22:42:
> On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 14:32, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
>
>>I noticed it too earlier and mailed Larry to change the group permissions.
>>Once LFS starts using the patches subdirectories, you'll need to
>>remember the same thing (chgrp lfswww && chmod g+w)
>

> I trust you'll take care of that in the scripts?
>
> For now, is the website online properly w.r.t. the patches?

I can't fix permissions I didn't set, obviously, so either the script
should be run as root and change permissions in the script, or we
educate everybody to properly fix permissios.
And the patches for BLFS aren't proper now - see
/home/httpd/www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/blfs/

FAQ and Website Maintainer