Link to more news?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 21 22:51:34 PDT 2003

Hi Anderson Lizardo. You said the following on 09/22/03 03:09:
> Jeroen Coumans wrote:
>
>>Is it possible to have links like "More news" below the
>>project-specific and general news sections? The LFS newspage would
>>link to eg. ../lfs/news/$year/ where the user can select the month.
>>We could also put an index.html in there with just links to each
>>month where appropriate. Thanks,
>

> Yes, it's possible. I will implement it ASAP. Also, these index.html
> files can be created automatically if you want. Should I use the
> structure used on http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/news/ ?

That would be great! So for each month that passes, the index.html would
be automatically updated with a link to the proper month?
Structure, do you mean this:
news/lfs/index.html: links to 200{3,?}/{?-12}.html
and
news/lfs/2003/index.html: links to {01-12}.html
?

I think we can suffice with just the first file, the second is probably
redundant.

FAQ and Website Maintainer