Wiki integration

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 21 17:56:12 PDT 2003

Hi James Robertson. You said the following on 09/21/03 03:07:
> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone have any idea how we can integrate the wiki into the website
> more?  There are some "pages" that could really use wiki based
> technology.  Pages off the top of my head:
>
> People
> Acknowledgements
> LFS Roadmap

Seems like a fine idea, I had some discussion with Bill about the same
thing. But before transfering pages to the Wiki, I first want to
customize the Wiki to show our stylesheet. Is this possible? I had some
bad experience with customizing Mailman, and Bugzilla isn't easy to
customize either (or rather, a whole lot of work).
Also, I don't want any broken links. It caused major grief when we
launched the site and also when I redesigned the FAQ - 404.html is
currently the page which is served most. So this means that the Wiki
page or the original page need to get redirected (probably the latter).

> Also, the nALFS project is cruising and could use some of the same stuff

See other thread :)

FAQ and Website Maintainer