nALFS on the ALFS home page

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Sep 20 18:11:39 PDT 2003

Hi All,

With the "status" change of nALFS being the LSB and LFS's standard
testing tool, I wanted to give it some more prominence on the ALFS
project home page.  I still want to provide links to the other
implementations, but just to provide more news and links specifically
for nALFS.

Thoughts on this?  Will we make others mad?  My thoughts are that those
other implementations are fine and are probably quite usefull.  It is
just that we are writing docs, producing a roadmap, working on bugs, etc
that should have presence on the website specially tagged as nALFS.

There are also some errors on the site.  Can I go ahead and fix those?

Thanks
James