Auto updating...

Dennis Schriemer denmail at home.nl
Sat Sep 20 12:28:47 PDT 2003

Hi LFS members,

First of all, you've done a great job with this tutorial. It's really a new learning experience.
But if have one question. How difficult is it after I've created my own LFS, to do things such
as online "automatic-system",  or "automatic-software" updating. One of the great things (in my opinion)
in Windows and in modern Linux distributions is automatic updating you're system with the latest
patches and updates. Is such a thing possible with my own build LFS system? Because it seems
logical to me that sooner of later a person gets tired of manually patching there system. Any ideas?

Awaiting you're reply.
Greetz
Dennis S.
denmail at home.nl