[Fwd: Output of fcron job: 'update-website.sh']

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Sat Sep 20 10:25:59 PDT 2003

Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> > home directory and change it there. I will also change the
> > cl2html.pl script to output

> > when no CVS changes were made for the last two days.
> >
> > Feel free to suggest another text ;-)
>
> Seems fine, thanks :)

I think the default policy of only output the CVS changes for the last
two days is not good. Most projects will often have a "No changes were
made recently" on it, which seems like they are idle. I suggest we
change this to "1 month ago<today" (like before) and limit cl2html.pl
to output only the last 10 changes. This way, even if a project stays
inactive for one week, It will have its last CVS changes on news page.

Any thoughts?