List archives

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Sep 20 08:30:06 PDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 00:13, Greg Schafer wrote:
> Hi
>
> You are STILL doing an outstanding job with the website! :-)
>
> I've just noticed the new mailing list archive format for reading on the web
> and it is quite nice. A couple of problems exist. The text of the emails is
> way too small. I could probably adjust my browser's min font size param' (if
> it has one). The other one is that clicking on the "Next Message" link
> results in a "Page not found" always.

I think I'm looking at the wrong page then. Which "Next Message" links
aren't working? I click on the archives link on a list's info page (ie
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/lfs-dev), select a
month, click on a message and 'next' works just fine.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org