Unwanted output during update-website.sh

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Fri Sep 19 13:12:22 PDT 2003

Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> gerard at belgarath~$ update-website.sh
> Could not find header field date
> Header contents:
>
> Could not find header field date
> Header contents:
>

> Somebody please fix as I have no time to look into it myself at this
> moment.

The ALFS news database had incorrect syntax. It is fixed now. I will
also update the manage_news.pl script to output something more useful,
like the filename of the afected file.

BTW, do you like this kind of verbosity (on normal conditions, output
nothing; in case of error ouput it to the STDERR)? Or should I turn off
all messages?