Shorten news.html files

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 19 09:15:51 PDT 2003

Hi guys,

Can you guys look into shortening the news.html files? I guess some
manual work can be done on the files we edit ourselves (LFS Specific
news for example) and only list the running week's news.

But more importantly, can the CVS Changelog be shortened to only list
the current and previous day's activities?

Thanks guys,

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org