[BUG] The 403 page

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 19 03:07:23 PDT 2003

Hi guys,

Please CC me on any replies as I'm not on the website list.

Problem:

Go to http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/alfs-discuss/
(for example) and click on the "download the full raw archive" button.
As Gerard has now disabled this, you get the 403 page; fine.

Now click on either the icon or the LFS/BLFS/Hints etc links at the top
of the page; you get a URL like:

http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/alfs-discuss.mbox/lfs/news.html

which obviously doesn't exist.

This looks like just a relative link problem but I thought you'd want to
know.

Mark

"I once absent-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
 and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
 a bottle of chili sauce."
     Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett