LFS Namespace aka LFSML Roadmap proposal

Guillaume LELARGE gleu at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 18 17:18:44 PDT 2003

Le Jeudi 18 Septembre 2003 18:02, Jeroen Coumans a écrit :
> [follow-up to website please]

Done :)

> Hi Guillaume LELARGE. You said the following on 09/18/03 21:53:
> > Can I say that I am really impressed by the work you did on the web site?
> > I'm actually translating it in french (a part time job with the LFS and
> > BLFS translations :), and the more I see the more I'm impressed. You
> > really did a great job.
>
> Thanks :) Good luck with translating it; it's kind of a moving target
> with all the changes.

Yes, I've seen you're quite a lot of changes. But the LFS and BLFS books are
more time consumning these days.

> > This doesn't belong to lfs-dev, but would it be possible to add in the
> > CVS page that a french translation of the CVS book is almost always
> > available? And the same for BLFS?
>
> Sure, if you have a direct link for me? I briefly looked on fr.lfs.org
> and the CVS copies were pretty outdated - perhaps I looked on the wrong
> URL?

The LFS Book :
 - CVS: http://traduc.lfs.tuxfamily.org/view/lfs-cvs-fr/
I'm trying to finish LFS-5.0-pre1 tonight before going to sleep.

The BLFS Book :
 - CVS: http://traduc.lfs.tuxfamily.org/view/blfs-cvs-fr/
A bit outdated but not so much.

Perhaps you can add some text to notice that they could be not in sync.

> > I think I will have more questions to ask you about the website when I
> > will have more time to tale a look at the scripts (especially the CVS
> > changelog script).
>
> Go ahead.

I will need some time to think about it, but I sure will tell you if I need
something. Thanks.

--
Guillaume
  <!-- http://absfr.tuxfamily.org/