Denying access to the .mbox files

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Sep 18 14:44:01 PDT 2003

Hi guys,

Just a heads up, Apache has been configured now to show the *.mbox files
in the directory index. I'm doing this in an effort to save bandwidth.

I'm working on writing a script that will run daily and make bzip2
compresses versions of them available instead. The mailinglist info
pages will be updated soon so reference to the .bz2 files instead.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org