cvs commit: www/style advanced.css

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Wed Sep 17 18:43:22 PDT 2003

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:

> jeroen      03/09/17 17:22:31
><snip>

>   <h2>Linux From Scratch V4.1 Hard Copy</h2>

Technically correct, but several alternate phrasings "sound" more
natural. Instead of "besides", consider "as well as" or "along with" or
"as a companion to" and many other possibilities. Again, just as a more
common usage suggestion.

><snip>

s/ headed by Gerard Beekmans/, headed by Gerard Beekmans,/

--
Bill Maltby
lfsbill at wlmcs.com