Museum changes w.r.t uncompressed

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 17 09:36:05 PDT 2003

I will be discontinuing the uncompressed stuff in the museum. It wastes
too much disk space for one. And secondly (though not yet an issue, it
might become one with the next release) it wastes more bandwidth when
people download the uncompressed ones.

The reason for uncompressed stuff is that some people who use MS Windows
(usually at work) can't deal with .tar.bz2 files. I believe recent
Winzip and Winrar programs can deal with this just fine.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org