script to dynamically generate the hints list

Olivier Pérès olivier.peres at laposte.net
Mon Sep 15 02:25:33 PDT 2003

> Here are my updates. I changed it [...]

    Well I can't see any problem. You seem to like lower case html tags, I
generally write them in upper case to distinguish them from the rest of the text
although it is less important now everyone uses editors that highlight syntax. I
saw a study by the W3C that showed upper case html often compresses better, so I
kept that habit, but it is completely unimportant anyway.

    Now, who takes the bet : when will be the first message to say `I clicked on
the "hint list" link and it doesn't work`? ;-)

    Olivier.