script to dynamically generate the hints list

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 14 23:17:00 PDT 2003

Hi Jeroen Coumans. You said the following on 09/14/03 14:39:
> On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 11:22:37AM +0200, Olivier P?r?s wrote:
>
>>   Here it is. I tried to conform to the specs, with the addition of error
>>messages (to stderr, not to the html file) in case information to be
>>extracted is missing. It seems to work on my system, tell me if it crashes
>>on yours...
>

> Seems great! I'll test it when I get home tonight, will have to make some
> adjustments to fit it in the default template, but otherwise: great,
> thanks!!

Here are my updates. I changed it to use a new template for the list
(split up list.html) and make it run from hints/ by default (which is
the location I'm gonna add this script to). Also changed the links to
point to downloads/files/. A preliminary test suggested that my
modifications turned out okay, but I'm submitting it anyways (it's GPL,
right? :) )
Anyway; thanks for the script and I'll add it to CVS once you've
approved it.

FAQ and Website Maintainer