Links needed?

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Fri Sep 12 10:07:09 PDT 2003

Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> BTW what bugnumbers, I can confirm them.

I was just commenting about the long list of UNCOFIRMED and NEW bugs
related to CSS rendering on Konqueror. See a complete list on
(everything on one line):

http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&field0-0-0=product&type0-0-0=substring&value0-0-0=konqueror&field1-0-0=short_desc&type1-0-0=substring&value1-0-0=css

I think these bugs were not FIXED or CLOSED yet because there are many
other major bugs on Konqueror to fix... Anyway, I will install KDE CVS
on my next LFS build to see if the bugs related to the LFS website go
away.