Wiki Changes

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Sep 11 13:36:13 PDT 2003

Hi all,

This message has been cross-posted.  Send all replies to lfs-dev please.

Since we are *actually* using the wiki now, I wanted to pull some of the
"see how we can use this" text off of the homepage and create a new one.
  Along with this, I wanted to create a little better structure of links
to make finding stuff easier.  Here is a proposed structure.

Home Page - An introduction to the wiki, why we use it etc.

	+ Development
		+ Roadmap
		+ Bugzilla
		+ Editor's Guide (in work)
		+ Objectives
		+ Policy
		+ Strategy
		+ Tactics
		+ CVS
	+ Book Package Notes
		+ All the packages (what is shown on the LFS page now)
	+ Testsuite Notes - This is the page taked about on lfs-dev for folks
to post info on testsuite results.
	+ CVS
		+ CVS Tutotrial
		+ CVS Policies

Thw whole idea behind the change is to go along with the website.  It is
very nice and professional looking.  I personally do not want the wiki
to look like a trash heap.

Comments welcome (to lfs-dev).

James