BLFS edguide not working

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 9 08:41:57 PDT 2003

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 09:16:58AM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Hi guys, Jeroen,
>
> render-blfs-edguide.sh failed today because the
> /home/httpd/www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/edguide/ directory doesn't
> exist.
>
> Can you make the necessary changes in CVS and manually run
> /usr/bin/render-blfs-edguide.sh to see if it works?

False alarm. Nothing wrong with CVS, there was a typo in the
render-blfs-edguide.sh script. It's fixed now.

One more problem, the update-website.sh script doesn't remove the created
tmpdir in/tmp. I just removed about 200 MB worth of tmp dirs that should
have been removed days ago. I'm presently hunting down that bug so I'll be
rerunning the script a few times.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org