Home for editor's manuals and other such supporting docos

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 9 07:22:03 PDT 2003

Hi All,

Currently Gerard hosts a rendered copy of the LFS editors manual on his
home dir on belgarath.  I do not think that this is a very good
permanent solution/location for this important doc.  We are probably
going to write other docs as well (and I know that BLFS has one too -
with some duplicated info in it).

I would like us to find a perm home for these docs, with links to them
off of the website and then add a auto-gen script to the crontab to keep
them up to date as we edit and change them over time.

Since I am not a website developer, what would you guys propose?

Thanks
James