New website

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Thu Sep 4 18:48:11 PDT 2003

Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> 1) Yeah, I've CC'ed Rob Park (waves hi), he created the script which
> generates the RSS feeds. Since the format for news has altered
> slightly, the RSS' are a bit mungled. I hope he has (time/interest to
> find) a solution :)

It's a minor regexp bug. Attached a patch that fixes this. BTW, Rob made
a well structured and maintainable script :-)

> 2) Yup, there hasn't been any LFS-specific news for september. The
> news/ isn't meant for direct browsing (yet), there aren't any links
> directly to it so it's only a problem for the overly curious who
> browse by domain name instead of hyperlinks :)

So remove that September link. With the new site launch, there will be
many curious people hacking everywhere inside it. ;-)

Desafio AntiZona: participe do jogo de perguntas e respostas que vai
dar um Renault Clio, computadores, câmeras digitais, videogames e muito
mais! www.cade.com.br/antizona