New website!

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Thu Sep 4 08:34:14 PDT 2003

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Hi all,
> As you are probably aware, I've designed a new website for LFS! We just
> launched it so check it out!
><snip>

*AWESOME*! As you know, I have followed your progress fairly closely.
But I had not actually gone much to the site since Anderson's (and
Rob's?) scripts had begun to "do their magic".

I *love* the news, the ability to see the cvs history, the whole
shootin' match.

I have not been looking with a critical eye, but I must say the work you
and your cohorts have done is really quite impressive.

The only thing I see ATM that needs attention is British vs. American
English spelling. I hadn't noticed before, for instance, "organisation"
(British spelling) is "organization" in Amer. English.

I suppose, for consistency, a good spell check run will be needed. After
being on the list for just a short time, they all look good!

Anyway, kudos, kudos!

I presume BLFS is working towards compatability?

--
Bill Maltby
lfsbill at wlmcs.com