New website!

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 3 16:52:31 PDT 2003

Hi all,
As you are probably aware, I've designed a new website for LFS! We just
launched it so check it out!
http://linuxfromscratch.org/news/2003/09.html#newwebsitedesign

Lots and lots of new features, updates, easter eggs and other goodies;
so have fun reading it :)

Thanks go to Anderson Lizardo, who has written all the scripts which
form the backbone of the site. Also thanks to Craig Colton for the new
logo's (yes the logo contest is over now).

Two caveats though:
- please check your bookmarks; they're probably outdated (small price to
pay for a big gain ;) )
- not all mirrors have updated yet. For now, just check the first entry.
Mirrors update all the time, so be sure to try your favorite before
hitting the LFS server.

I hope you all like it! Comments to website at linuxfromscratch.org please.

FAQ: http://linuxfromscratch.org/faq/ (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)