Patches to Patches website

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 2 23:08:54 PDT 2003

Attached:)

In addition, a directory "download" will have to be created under
patches.linuxfromscratch.org where the patches will be downloaded from
CVS at regular intervals.

In addition, could a link be created in the "Download" link in the left
column to point to <http://patches.linuxfromscratch.org/downloads/>?

Also, while I was modifying the code I noticied that the code for the
various columns is repeated in multiple places. IMO, it would be more
efficient to create seperated files and use server side includes.
Apologies if this has already been discussed.

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://www.geocities.com/tushar/