Patches in CVS repository

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 2 08:43:40 PDT 2003

Hi Tushar Teredesai. You said the following on 09/02/03 04:38:
> Hi Jeroen:
>
> You campaign has been successful:) The patches are now in CVS, I will
> leave it in your able hands to configure the nightly extract of the
> patches and where to place them on the site.

Allready done :)
I've uploaded a copy to the testsite so you can see how it looks like
once we go live with it:
http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/#changelog

Depending on your preference, we can also output CVS changes like the
hints secton, eg. "filename: cvs changelog". That way you can use the
author's changelog as CVS commit log and the web output will still look
sensible.

FAQ: http://linuxfromscratch.org/faq/ (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)