cvs commit: www/test/lfs news-2003.txt

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Mon Sep 1 15:22:32 PDT 2003

jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>   Adjusted the news databases; reworded some news id's to properly
> reflect the titles and fixed internal links.

You changed _all_ occurences of relative links on news databases :-/.
You should be changed only occurrences of oldnews, like "#bookredone".
This way, the "relativity" of the site is maintained, and the archives
still work fine. The attached patch reverse these changes and fix the
"#bookredone" link (it should be
http://linuxfromscratch.org/news/lfs/2003/07.html#thebookredone, not
http://linuxfromscratch.org/news/2003/07/#bookredone).

The manage_news.pl script is supposed to untouch relative links in
publishing mode, and convert them to absolute links when in archiving
mode, but I discovered that it converts the links in both modes. The
attached patch fixes this.

Desafio AntiZona: participe do jogo de perguntas e respostas que vai
dar um Renault Clio, computadores, câmeras digitais, videogames e muito
mais! www.cade.com.br/antizona