Finally! News archiving (and publishing) system

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 1 12:46:01 PDT 2003

Hi Anderson Lizardo. You said the following on 09/01/03 15:47:
> Hi,
>
> I'm very proud to announce the final "news archiving [and publishing]
> system" implementation, which fulfills the functions explained at
> http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/website.html#todo.
<snip>
> Any suggestions or doubts, just say/ask ;-)

Hey great! I've allready sent around mails to prepare everyone for
sitelaunch on (probably) wednesday. I'm also importing everything in CVS
right now.

I'm just wondering what the news/ directory is supposed to look like.
Should I create the {b}lfs,hints,alfs subdirectories in CVS? I just did
but this can of course be reverted.

Thanks :)

FAQ: http://linuxfromscratch.org/faq/ (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)