Outdated templates on mailing list archives?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 30 11:08:44 PST 2003

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 07:40:56PM +0100, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> message, etc.) in them don't work. I wonder if it's possible to rebuild
> only a part of the archives?

I believe that is possible if you know the message numbers you want to
regenerate (number == message number per the mbox file). If you/me/whomever
can figure out a start and end number I can regenerate them for sure (or
take a more liberary approach: check which months are affected and
regenerate that entire month by fidning the # of teh first and last message
in the mbox file belonging to that month).

I will check and try to fix this issue when I get back from my short
holiday trip (still in Toronto, flying back home tomorrow evening, I can
check on things again on Tuesday).

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org