Outdated templates on mailing list archives?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 30 10:08:24 PST 2003

Hi Anderson Lizardo. You said the following on 11/30/03 18:55:
> Jeroen,
>
> I don't know if this is that caching problem I have sometimes, but the
> templates used to create the mailing list archives seems to be
> outdated, point to the old stylesheet location. Eg:
>
> http://archives.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/website/2003-August/000590.html

I've tried to integrate Mailman's templates with the site, but the
undertaking was too large to be worthwhile. But at one point we had
functional templates and they were deployed. Unfortunately they turned
out to be broken and thus Gerard reverted the templates. But a portion
of the archives were created with those templates and have been stored
like that. And since we switched to other stylesheets since then, they
stopped working. Unfortunately the only solution to fix these would be
an archive rebuilt; which is a rather lengthy and troublesome procedure
according to Gerard.

FAQ and Website Maintainer