Site problem with Konqueror as well

Csaba Henk csaba at phony_for_avoiding_spam.org
Fri Nov 28 13:24:26 PST 2003

In article <3FC778A5.3000403 at linuxfromscratch.org>, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Hi Csaba Henk. You said the following on 11/28/03 17:16:
>> This newest design of the website works neither with Konqueror (version 3.1
>> RC3). The side pane doesn't appear or appears bogusly or appears fine but
>
> I'm fully aware of the buggy behaviour of Konqueror. As a workaround,
> select the 3-column layout with "View/Stylesheet". Unfortunately
> Konqueror's layout engine is too immature for this advanced layout.

Fine, thanks! But if so, couldn't Konqueror be forced to switch to the 3-col
layout?

--
Csaba

"There's more to life, than books, you know but not much more..."
[The Smiths]
***
If you want to send me a mail, see it in the mailto link at
http://www.renyi.hu/~ekho/egyelore.html