Site problem with Konqueror as well

Csaba Henk csaba at phony_for_avoiding_spam.org
Fri Nov 28 08:20:10 PST 2003

In article <slrnbset6v.ivb.csaba at degas.ceu.hu>, Csaba Henk wrote:
> In article <3FC5DA6E.5090508 at linuxfromscratch.org>, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
>> Wow, that's just too weird! My IE6 under wine doesn't display it either.
>> And I just tried Opera-7 and it too doesn't display that page. I could
>> just tell everyone to use Mozilla cause that has no problems, but that's
>> a bit unfair. I have no idea what causes it though, but I'll see what I
>
> This newest design of the website works neither with Konqueror (version 3.1
> RC3). The side pane doesn't appear or appears bogusly or appears fine but
> only after long second. But in all cases, the links there remain
> unclickable.

Ahh, and the layout selection neither works.

--
Csaba

"There's more to life, than books, you know but not much more..."
[The Smiths]
***
If you want to send me a mail, see it in the mailto link at
http://www.renyi.hu/~ekho/egyelore.html