Site problem with Konqueror as well

Csaba Henk csaba at phony_for_avoiding_spam.org
Fri Nov 28 08:16:33 PST 2003

In article <3FC5DA6E.5090508 at linuxfromscratch.org>, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Wow, that's just too weird! My IE6 under wine doesn't display it either.
> And I just tried Opera-7 and it too doesn't display that page. I could
> just tell everyone to use Mozilla cause that has no problems, but that's
> a bit unfair. I have no idea what causes it though, but I'll see what I

This newest design of the website works neither with Konqueror (version 3.1
RC3). The side pane doesn't appear or appears bogusly or appears fine but
only after long second. But in all cases, the links there remain
unclickable.

--
Csaba

"There's more to life, than books, you know but not much more..."
[The Smiths]
***
If you want to send me a mail, see it in the mailto link at
http://www.renyi.hu/~ekho/egyelore.html