Site problem..

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 27 07:30:38 PST 2003

Hi Stuart Harris - Chief Systems Engineer Intermedia. You said the
following on 11/27/03 16:16:
> Why not use slightly more absolute links.... ?

The problem isn't absolute or relative links but the self-closing
Somehow, the erroneous version is used for the news files. Like I said,
it's probably mungled by one of the scripts which generate the site;
which means I have to wait until Anderson responds (or if you know perl;
checkout the www module and have a look for yourself).

FAQ and Website Maintainer