Site problem..

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 27 03:41:02 PST 2003

Hi Jeroen Coumans. You said the following on 11/27/03 12:05:
> Hi Stuart Harris. You said the following on 11/27/03 02:08:
>
>> News page: /news/alfs/2003/10.html
>>
>> Err, In Internet explorer6 for windows, its blank (content downloads,
>> but page doesn't display) you just get the background I'd send a
>> screenshot, but it'd be a bit boring.

I found the culprit. For some strange reason, all files under news/ have
  the following line:

<script src="../../../scripts/styleswitcher.js" type="text/javascript" />

While it should be this:
<script src="../../../scripts/styleswitcher.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>

The strange thing though is how it got changed. All templates and files
in CVS have the correct first version. Must be something in the scripts
that generate the website.

FAQ and Website Maintainer