Site problem..

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 27 03:05:18 PST 2003

Hi Stuart Harris. You said the following on 11/27/03 02:08:
> News page: /news/alfs/2003/10.html
>
> Err, In Internet explorer6 for windows, its blank (content downloads,
> but page doesn't display) you just get the background I'd send a
> screenshot, but it'd be a bit boring.

Wow, that's just too weird! My IE6 under wine doesn't display it either.
And I just tried Opera-7 and it too doesn't display that page. I could
just tell everyone to use Mozilla cause that has no problems, but that's
a bit unfair. I have no idea what causes it though, but I'll see what I
can do.
Thanks,

FAQ and Website Maintainer