Scripts...

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 26 11:42:00 PST 2003

Hi Anderson Lizardo. You said the following on 11/26/03 20:05:
> Jeroen Coumans wrote:
>
>>Oh btw. can you make an adjustment to the news pages though:
>

> Done. Although I don't think this should fix that "one column longer
> than other" (what if one news item has more content than other?), The
> news section is more compact and readable, IMO.

It looks very nice; my compliments! It doesn't matter very much if one
column longer; that problem isn't really solvable in this layout. It
does negate the effect of two long newsitems in one category and two
short ones in the other (which we had just before I commited the new
layouts). It's main purpose was to enhance the usability of the news items.

> Maybe we should add a "Previous news:" (or something on these lines)
> header above the news list, to highlight the idea that those links are
> pointing to news items. What do you think?

Can you wrap it all in a <div class="oldnews">; that makes the styling a
lot easier. A header is a good idea; probably should be in a <h3>.

Thanks again, great job :)

FAQ and Website Maintainer