[Fwd: Output of fcron job: 'update-website.sh']

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 26 07:32:09 PST 2003

Hi Gerard Beekmans. You said the following on 11/26/03 16:15:
> ls: HOLD/*.txt: No such file or directory

Argh, I fixed that already! Oh wait - you didn't replace
/usr/bin/update-website.sh with /home/jeroen/run-update-website.sh yet,
did you? (tappedietap - belgarath updated)

We brought update-website.sh into CVS and Anderson wrote a wrapper to
check out the latest version. This wrapper
(/home/jeroen/run-update-website.sh) should be run from fcron instead of
update-website.sh.

FAQ and Website Maintainer