Website CVS closed

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 22 10:01:31 PST 2003

Anderson Lizardo wrote:

> When we do a cvs commit, a e-mail is sent to the list with the changes
> made. Maybe it's possible to modify the script that does this (if this
> is a script) for, when we commit update-website.sh, it exports this
> file from CVS to /usr/bin.

Do you actually need to update /usr/bin on every commit, or just when
the fcron website update needs to run? If the latter would be
acceptable, just have fcron run a small "wrapper" script that gets the
latest update-website.sh from CVS and then runs it. You wouldn't even
need to leave a copy in /usr/bin if you had no other need for it.