New site layout

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 22 08:14:09 PST 2003

Hi Roel Neefs. You said the following on 11/22/03 16:50:
> Hi Jeroen,
>
> It seems to work perfectly in mozilla, but far from perfect in
> konqueror, (using the kde cvs from yesterday) and tried on a stable one

Yep, I'm very aware of these issues, in fact I just updated the browser
table to reflect this. It's also pretty much impossible to make
Konqueror work in these stylesheets. That's why I provided the alternate
stylesheet; for Konqueror just select the three-column layout.
(checks Konqueror...)

Grumble, it seems that the links don't work in Konqueror! Google says
that it isn't yet supported :( Konqueror is a major PITA from website
developer POV...

Okay, you can still select alternate stylesheets via "View/Use
Stylesheet". I'll see if I can use the PHP styleswitch method, although
some mirrors will need to enable PHP for it (not all had it enabled when
I checked).

FAQ and Website Maintainer