Website CVS closed

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 22 07:25:32 PST 2003

Hi Jeroen Coumans. You said the following on 11/22/03 14:29:
> After I'm done and I've tested everything again, I'll send
 > a new message to the lists.

All done. Please check out a fresh copy of www/ since I moved some files
in /home/cvsroot... I've tested as much pages as possible but there may
be some small bugs left. I've also tested update-website.sh and it runs
okay. If you change it, please do so from CVS and copy it to /usr/bin
afterwards. If anyone has an idea to do this automatically that would be
great. If you don't see any changes on the website, clear your cache!
Have fun,

FAQ and Website Maintainer