styleswitcher

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 17 17:07:09 PST 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 14:57, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> > Err, being just a tad dense, why wouldn't they?..
>
> Let's find out :-)
>
> Any mirrors that don't have PHP installed? I'm in the process of

Not sure. New mirrors may not have it enabled because it is not listed
in the requirements.

One easy way to find out: put a php file in the website wait for mirrors
to sync it and run a test, then contact the mirrors who don't have PHP
enabled to enable it, if PHP is the route you want to take.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org