Stylesheets for the website

Bryan Kadzban bryan at kadzban.is-a-geek.net
Mon Nov 17 15:15:58 PST 2003

Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Comments and suggestions welcome, preferably on website at lfs.org

Is the search textbox supposed to be overlaying the menu using the
2columns-menu stylesheet?  It actually seems too low using all three
stylesheets, and from your screenshots it looks like somebody may be
assuming that the LFS logo is visible.  The textbox is in about the same
place on the website as it is in the screenshots, but the logo is
nowhere to be seen on the site.

I'm using Mozilla 2003-09-20 CVS (not Firebird).  I can generate a
screenshot if needed, though it might be a bit difficult to see the textbox.