styleswitcher

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 16 13:57:39 PST 2003

Hi Stuart Harris. You said the following on 11/15/03 19:35:

>>Both are easy to implement and require the addition of a link to a
>>javascript or a php file. I assume the javascript would be better
>>because not all mirrors have PHP, right?
>
> Err, being just a tad dense, why wouldn't they?..

Let's find out :-)

Any mirrors that don't have PHP installed? I'm in the process of
implementing a stylesheet switcher
(http://linuxfromscratch.org/~jeroen/styleswitch/lfs/news.html) and I'm
trying to figure out which would be the best approach. The PHP-based
approach is better for users; a significant percentage doesn't enable
javascript.

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/phpswitch/ or
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/alternate/

FAQ and Website Maintainer