RFC: styleswitcher

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 15 10:31:34 PST 2003

Hi Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational. You said the following on 11/15/03
19:15:

> BUT! I can offer a "lazy man syndrome" suggestion. If you can find a
> spot for the link near the top of the page, folks could switch styles
> without having to go all the way to the bottom. And a consideration: if
> I have cookies disabled and do a style switch, wiil everything still wok
> ok, but for the "memory" of my preference? I often disable cookies for
> various reasons.

Yes, you can use the alternative stylesheets via browser controls. (view
- use style or something similar). I've tried to position the links in
the header but it looked really awful. I'll try to experiment some more.

FAQ and Website Maintainer