Problems with new website on Konqueror

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 15 10:29:55 PST 2003

Hi Anderson Lizardo. You said the following on 11/15/03 19:15:

> http://linuxfromscratch.org/~jeroen/newstest/lfs/news.html
>
> This problem seems to be derivated from that Konqueror bug "when
> reloading pages, stylesheet is incorrectly applied". These two links

http://linuxfromscratch.org/~jeroen/styleswitch/lfs/news.html is
slightly updated. The 3column is still default, if not for the Konqueror
problems, the 2column would be. Mozilla & friends can use styleswitching.
I'll look for workarounds for Konqueror, but it's floating support has
severe problems and it's really difficult to position it like this
without floating...

FAQ and Website Maintainer