Problems with new website on Konqueror

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Sat Nov 15 10:15:50 PST 2003

Hi,

http://linuxfromscratch.org/~jeroen/newstest/lfs/news.html

This problem seems to be derivated from that Konqueror bug "when
reloading pages, stylesheet is incorrectly applied". These two links

http://linuxfromscratch.org/~lizardo/website_before_refresh.png
http://linuxfromscratch.org/~lizardo/website_after_refresh.png
(note the missing project-specific menu)

Show the website before and after refreshing it. I'm using Konqueror
3.1.1 and I can update to a newer version, which should be fixed. But
remember that many potential LFS users may be still using older
versions.

So, If we will adopt this new layout, I suggest we find some way to
workaround this problem on CSS or (argh!) add Javascript code to detect
bogus browsers and handle them properly.