Redesign concept

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 15 09:53:42 PST 2003

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> http://linuxfromscratch.org/~jeroen/newstest/lfs/news.html
> The old three-column layout (navigation-content-navigation) and the new
> two-column (content-navigation) layouts are now selectable.

I'm seeing a strange effect with Mozilla 1.5 on Windows; in the
two-column format (which I really like :-), when my mouse pointer moves
over a news item (or the CVS changelog) the background of that item
turns to non-white; can't tell what color it is, it looks like an
extremely pale version of the primary color you're using now.