[Fwd: New Website and Packages Mirror (finished)]

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Nov 14 13:22:37 PST 2003

New mirror guys

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Justin Knierim <justin at jrknierim.de>
To: server-admin at linuxfromscratch.org
Subject: New Website and Packages Mirror (finished)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 22:13:00 +0100

Gerard Beekmans schrieb:
> I'll get you added when the website is setup too, let's do it
> all at once.

Ok, I am done ahead of schedule.  The server is setup and apache is
configured as per the instructions on the mirror site.  If you notice it
is not or if I forgot anything, let me know and I will fix it.  I have
already done a quick rsync to test and make sure everything is up to
par, and so far it looks good.  So, if everything is ok, let me know
what time to rsync and everything will be underway!

Here is the information again, edited for the now-working website:

Uploaded (http - http://www.lfs-matrix.de or http://lfs-matrix.de ):
LFS Website (rsynced to test, at 21:45 CET)

Uploaded (ftp - ftp://ftp.lfs-matrix.de )
Lfs 5.0 packages (tarball and individual)
Keys for the lfs 5.0 packages
Lfs 5.0 books (all formats)

Information about the server:

IP (fixed): 217.160.204.108
Server Location:  Karlsruhe, Germany (sorry, wish it was a different
city for some diversity ;))
Connection:  100mbit
Server:  Pentium 4 2Ghz, 256mb memory, 40gb hdd, 100mbit connection
direct in internet, running LFS 5.0

In case anyone needs to contact me, here is my name, address, phone
numbers and eMail:

Justin R. Knierim
Rosenweg 31
57072 Siegen
Germany

Home Phone:  +49 271 405 7877
Mobile:      +49 177 307 1597

justin at jrknierim.de

If you would like something else hosted/installed/whatever or have any
requests, I would be glad to help to fulfill them.  Great work on the
project everyone.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Justin R. Knierim