Voting Booth/Poll

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Nov 14 12:40:12 PST 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 12:29, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> I'd like some space on the server where I can test gpoll. It needs a
> MySQL database called "gpoll" (you can send me the user/password pair
> privately), a cgi-bin directory to put two scripts (one is the actual
> poll script and the other is a web administration interface), and a
> directory to store GIFs used on the color bars, something like
> "gpoll-images".
>
> Gerard, can you setup this?

I just emailed you a username and password to use for the gpoll
database.

You can install the cgi files in /home/httpd/cgi-bin/

Regarding images directory, not sure where to put them. You could put
them in your home dir for now and we can decide a final location at some
ohter point.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org